Point Mallard Campground
8am-5pm 7 days a week
Please call for availability (256) 341-4826
Effective January 2, 2021, section A ( sites 1-52 ) will become short-term stay sites.
SHORT-TERM STAY SITES:
- Short-term stay is defined as a 2 week (14 day) maximum.
- Beginning January 2, 2021, reservations can be made year-round for the 52 sites in section A, based on availability. Reservations can only be made for each current calendar year. Reservations require a two (2) night minimum.
- Only one reservation can be made at a time per household, per RV.
- Payment must be made in full at the time the reservation is made.
- No refunds, cancellations, or transferring of dates. No exceptions.
- No RV can be left on a short-term stay site for more than 14 consecutive days.
EXTENDED STAY SITES: Sections B, C and D
*In coordination with the City of Decatur Mayor’s office, Legal Department and Building Department, extended stay sites must be in compliance with Decatur Municipal Code section 25-32 which states that all recreational vehicles placed on sites must be on the site for fewer than one hundred eighty (180) consecutive days, fully licensed and ready for highway use if it is licensed, on its wheels or jacking system, attached to the site only by quick disconnect type utilities and security devices, and has no permanently attached structures or additions.
- Extended stay is defined as 15 days up to 179 days.
- No RV can be left on an extended stay site for more than 179 consecutive days.
- Extended stay sites (sections B, C and D) will be on a first come, first serve basis.
Note: Point Mallard Park collects an additional 6% city lodging tax on campground sites for individuals staying less than 90 days.
About the Park
This year round campground features 217 sites on 25 wooded acres. The campground offers free wi-fi, a laundry facility, dump station, a grocery store, three covered pavilions with restrooms & showers, an enclosed meeting facility, kids playground, and grills. The campground is walking distance to the Golf Course, soccer fields, tennis courts, Water Park, and the Ice Complex. Facilities: 217 shaded campsites w/water, sewer, & electricity & 6 tent sites, picnic table and charcoal grill 3 pavilions w/showers and restrooms.
Rules & Regulations